Re: Scott Geoffrion and new ProStock Record

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 16:01:37 EDT

| http://www.thedodgeboys.com/news_Memphis.asp

The dodgeboys need a new PR guy writer...

Scott was the first driver to crack the 7.10 barrier in 1992. Like anybody
cares. We had a car that was the first to crack like the 7.89 barrier. I
can't even remember the exact number.

I don't know where they came out with that first in the 7's line. I can't
remember who did that. Even money on Glidden in the late 70's/early 80's,
maybe Reher-Morrison-Shepared. Before Scott even stepped up to Pro Stock.

-STE