Re: Loading up the bed

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 20:36:01 EDT

Hi Jeff

I live here in Canada (the great white north) and I would suggest putting a
couple of hundred pounds right on top of the rear axle in your trucks bed.
Not toward the tailgate. I have 31x10.5 on my truck for the summer but I
take them off and put 235's on cheap rims for the winter. I still love 4
wheel drive though.

Jay