G-Tech

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 20:42:23 EDT

Friday I come home to a little yellow UPS note on my door saying that they
attempted to deliver my G-Tech and need a signature. So I call up UPS and
give them my work address and ask them to deliver it there. They say it
will be there Monday. Monday nothing shows up at work. I came home to a 2nd
attempt notice. I call UPS and they tell me that I didnt tell them to
deliver it to my work (WTF? Did I just dream it all?). They say it will be
there on Tuesday. Well its Tuesday...no delivery at work, no little yellow
note at home, no G-Tech. Is its not here soon its gonna be open hunting
season for big brown delivery trucks in Las Vegas!!! Sorry all, just
venting!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html