LineX; Other Areas Than Beds

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 20:53:36 EDT

For those who have LineX sprayed on parts of your Dak, how has/does it hold
up? I think Preacher has his 'nerf bars' sprayed with LineX, right? I
currently have a double coat if Rhino Liner in my bed, and I also have my
Grill/Brush Guard sprayed with LineX. The LineX has held up really good over
the past 6 months or so that it has been on my Grill/Brush Guard.

The reason I am asking about how others like it, is this: At the end of the
month I have an appointment to take my Dak into the shop to have to entire
lower 8"-10" of the body sprayed with LineX and want to know if I should
second guess doing so. I have a good deal of chips and whatnot on this lower
section and have a few very very tiny rust spots starting in the areas of
the paint chips. I plan to have it sprayed starting from behind the front
fender flares all the way to the tailgate, but not including to tailgate of
course. I am going to take the rear bumper off myself so they can spray a
good double coat of LineX behind the rear tire, where the large majority of
the paint chips are at. Thanks for any and all input.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6