Re: LineX; Other Areas Than Beds

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 21:08:35 EDT

At 07:53 PM 10/10/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>For those who have LineX sprayed on parts of your Dak, how has/does it hold
>up? I think Preacher has his 'nerf bars' sprayed with LineX, right? I
>currently have a double coat if Rhino Liner in my bed, and I also have my
>Grill/Brush Guard sprayed with LineX. The LineX has held up really good over
>the past 6 months or so that it has been on my Grill/Brush Guard.

There is a guy here with a Ferd who got the same bars I did about a month
earlier. His are stock powdercoat and mine are Linexed. He doesn't go
offroad any more than I do (seldom and then just mudding) and his have
chips from rocks on the freeway. Mine look as good as the first day they
were sprayed 17 months ago.

Preacher