Re: Feedback on Crane Cams ignition?

From: Hugh Catlett (hcatlett@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 20:50:13 EDT

Thanks, for replying Alex. If you don't mind I'll just follow you. I'm
interested in upgrading my ignition system and will take your information
under advisement. I've been looking a Crane's web site and searching the
Internet with absolutely no positive results.

Bernd said in an earlier email that MSD 6A was the minimum to put in a DAK
from MSD's available inventory.

Please keep me informed. I'll be here on DML all the time.
Thanks again...This just go to show everyone that the DML really works and
info sharing is a real positive for our group.

Hugh