Re: Re: Traction bars?

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 21:45:09 EDT

Jon, thanks for your advice.. if I did that, what would it entail? I think
I'd effectively lower the rear about 3-4 or more inches. But I'd wanna
lower the front, too. *I wanna do a 2-4 slam sometime...* A stock height
front would look wierd with a 4" lowered rear..
Flipping the traction bars over,a nd positioning it backwards will not work
the same way? it will just send the torque to the rear spring hanger, which
should be just as beefy, right? It'd be pushing down on the hanger, not
up--is all. Could that cause a premature failure? I'm hesitant to unbolt
stuff to spring-under the rear if I can do something less laborious...