Re: Traction bars?

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 22:18:57 EDT

I can't say which adds more traction, but I run both on my dak (2wd). But
I can agree with Jon and suggest spring clamps. I did these first and they
were well worth the $7.00. When I put on the traction bars I noticed only
a small improvement over the spring clamps. I have some pinion shims that
I have yet to install. I guess I just need some time, they are 4 degrees
and should effectively level my rear end in relation to horizontal.

Chris

>about your only option is flip the axle, but you'd lower the rear... I
>would suggest a set of spring clamps, that was my resort after finding out
>the traction bars wouldn't work...
> Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
> jon@fast4x4.net
> www.fast4x4.net
>'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm