Re: 3923 Vs 3924 - I'm very confused now-Final Answer Pleaes!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 11:41:53 EDT

3923-more power & *slightly* better mileage, if you're willing to swap plugs
every 15-20k miles.

3924-not quite as much power/mileage gains, but better than platinums...
change ~15-20k miles

platinum varities=change once or twice as long as you own the vehicle, at
the cost of power and mileage (due to higher electrical resistance)

I wouldn't expect a very large increase in either power or mileage, although
I've proven gains in both.
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net