Re: Re: Synthetic-Blend Vs. Full Synthetic oil.

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 23:06:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/2000 2:55:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
coolva1@home.com writes:

> Now, I'm not downing you for using Quaker State oil.. but my dad could tell
> you of two people who have used Quaker State and the engines died from it...

Tim.. Quaker State went through some rough years for a while.. Before that &
 now they've got things back up to thier old standards. My grandfather met
with a QS rep many years back and was told if they kept QS in the trucks at
the fire station.. If they EVER lost an engine.. QS would replace it for
them. And now the Q-Lube centers giving people bringing the newer cars in
there(under 30K miles) a 10 year 200,000 mile warranty. I'd say they've got
the problem fixed that was hurting them all those years.
Aaron