Re: Synthetic-Blend Vs. Full Synthetic oil.

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 15:43:50 EDT

Now, I'm not downing you for using Quaker State oil.. but my dad could tell
you of two people who have used Quaker State and the engines died from it...
The oil actually began to "cake up" as my dad would say....
I'd recomend Havoline or Mobil 1 (depending on if you want Dino oil, or
Synthetic)
Just trying to save a motor =)
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
> I've been good about changing my oil every 3000 miles. The dino juice my
Dak