Re: v6 dakota towing specs...

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 09:22:36 EDT

I'd be careful. Not only is that a lot of weight on your dak (and it
doesn't help that it's lowered) but that's a long way to go. I think my
main concern would not be with the V6, but would be with the tranny.
Personally, I would not attempt it, but I've only towed up to 3500lb with my
dak (bass boat and Ford 8N tractor), and these are short trips, 35 miles or
less.