Re: RE: FW: New dyno results, 4.7L Leach custom PCM

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 23:24:52 EDT

Yea Donny, you're right, not much bang for the buck. I was expecting more,
but Mike Leach made no promises, and I knew that going into it. They did
offer me a money back guarantee. I think the 4.7L probably could handle more
advance, its not as prone to detonation as the 5.2/5.9 is. The TQ curve did
not change much, but it has always been good, a lot better than what Dodge
will admit. The HP curve did change, its now even more broad, and from 3700
rpm to 5200 rpm I'm getting over 200 rwhp ! TQ curve from 2500 rpm to
4500 rpm is more than 250 Ft lbs.
I'll send you (or anyone else) the dyno graph on Monday, I have it at the
office.
The Headers are out already, no upgrades to the Y-pipe yet, but headers,
custom Y-pipe, high flow cats, and a free flow muffler should really help out
the HP!!
My truck is a 5spd, You might talk to Mike Leach about the TCM, nobody has
done a TCM yet, but if you all keep asking Mike about it he might do it!!

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back,Custom PCM
14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
216 RWHP/291.5 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

In a message dated 10/13/00 11:08:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,