RE: RE: FW: New dyno results, 4.7L Leach custom PCM

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 02:53:26 EDT

Keep in mind what Steven said about headers. I believe the PCM works the
same way. If you add fuel and advance the timing, all the other mods will
have an exponential effect on performance and vice versa, well, maybe
exponential is the wrong word, but at least a linear effect from an overall
system standpoint rather than one device.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile