Re: TB Spacer question(on a V6. attn: Bernd and whomever)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 05:52:21 EDT

Hey Geoffrey,

    Congrats on the QuickD TB. You'll love it. Check out
http://www.intense99dak.com/quickd.htm I have a list of
tools and a quick supplement to Tony's instructions. You'll
have no problem switching TB's.
    As for the spacer, I've had no experience with them, but
the list's consensus is to spend your money on something
else.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com