RE: Do these guys ever learn??

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 23:21:30 EDT

Yeah but nothing beats what I saw a couple of nights ago... A newer Mustrag
trying to take on a late 60's Camaro that had really BIG tires, with a
really big rear.. The Camaro must've had a big block. The way the thing
launched was more like a leap. The Ford never had a chance... Just think now
there is one befuddled Mustang owner trying to figure out why an old rusty
POS Camaro blasted him off the road... I have been eyeing this 71 Cuda with
a 383... I don't know if my license could stand it.. ;-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886