Re: VMP Chysler Classic report

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 23:31:53 EDT

All I have to say is.. ARGH!!! =-)
14.4@96 first run, no hypertech, no retard on the BTM
14.1@98 2nd run, hypertech back on, BTM about 1/2 to 3/4 (tranny hung in 1st
till about 5500)
3rd and final run.. dialed a 14.0, ran a 13.978@93 (The tranny did perfect
this time, but had ta let off, can ya tell?) (at least I lost to another
dak!!)

I think I coulda pulled a 13.6-13.7 @ 100-101MPH
I need to find out what is going on with the tranny... stupid thing...
ARGH!!!
Anyways.. after listening to the tape.. I'm happy with my exhaust(true
duals, !cats).. sounds damn good... I dont think it hurt me at all... my
last run i pulled a 2.030 60' which is about what I normally do..

Anyways.. it was fun, expensive.. and I got a new best MPG, after driving up
there, running 3 times, and filling up, I got about 14MPG!!! =-)
It was great seeing everyone there...

Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318