Re: A day at the Track...Times

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 22:48:15 EDT

hey man, glad you had a great time! I know I for one was not upset or
really surprised, those 4.7/5 speed/3.92s run like stink!!! I think after
getting my launch down I could have done better myself, but it was just too
late when i figured it out :) Well, the old girl rana15.204 @ 89.46. Just
wait until next spring and maybe some of those new colorblind lenses and
I'll have a better chance ;) Ad running on 34500 miles Goodyear RSAs, I
feel your tire pains. And yes, i left with even mre respect for te 4.7
Seni-hemi than I already had, way to go Mopar!

   L8r, Brian