Re: Perma-Cool Elctric Fan - good or bad

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 17:53:59 EDT

I had this setup in my 93 dak and it worked real well. I still have the fan
if you haven't bought one yet your welcome to mine, I'd be willing to part
with it pretty cheap since it does me no good right now since I dont have a
truck. I've got the 16" fan and the relay let me know if you want it.

Chris