Re: HyperTech PCM

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 20:18:38 EDT

Hi Dave

Since you already know that you are getting one for Christmas, and I have
the exact same truck as you, except for the color, do you have a part number
for this PCM? If not I would be very interested as to how it performs on
your truck. So let us on the DML know once you put it in what you think of
it.

Thanks
Jay