Re: Hotchkis Appointment

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 23:03:42 EDT

Scott Quaranta <mquarantaca@earthlink.net> wrote:
>I had the full kit installed on my 00 R/T and there alignment has "NO
>WARRANTY" and the front tires hit the inside of the fender, I would have
>them modify your fenders for you . They told me after they got my money and
>now they arent to interested in doing it but they did tell me how they do it

Something is wrong if the tires hit the inside of the fenders, unless
the fenders were changed for the 00 model. I'm running the full
Hotchkis setup on my 99 and I get no rubbing at all. I had a local
shop here do the install and alignment. After 11k miles on these
Scorchers they show no sign of uneven wear.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html