Re: R/T and lousy towing capacities

From: Davidson, Kevin (ked@iti-oh.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 09:06:49 EDT

Ahhh, the joys of the dodge truck front brakes. I'm about to
install my third set of rotors on my dak CC. That is, when I
get the truck back from the dealer after they replace the right
front caliper (the end of the piston has actually started to
disentigrate).

My experiences with the brakes on these trucks leaves a lot to
be desired; I tow a 16' aluminum boat and I'd be afraid to have
to stop much more weight than that with the dakota's brakes.

-Kevin D.