RE: Re: RE: Traction

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 09:04:04 EDT

Hey Tim, You've got 3.55 gears right?? That helps out traction also.
Between the Auto trans, 3.55's, traction bars, and 11" of rubber, that makes
for a pretty good "hook" at the line, even with 350 RWHP (est.)
Now, if you could launch at say 3500 rpms, hee hee hee :) well, it would
be one helluva tire smoke show, similar to Alans RT smoke show! BAwaha haa
haa!!

Tim, when are ya going back to VMP?? I'm looking at this Saturday??

Matt Y2K-HEMI