HP/TQ claims

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 09:46:40 EDT

People who believe Chebby's claimed hp and tq have many surprises in their
futures. In the latest Truck Trends they have a comparison between the
Ford,Chevy and Dodge 3/4ton trucks with the diesels. They have actual RWHP
numbers. The HP numbers are lower on all of them. (as expected) The Tq
numbers for Ford went from 50x? to 55x. Dodge went from 505 to 60x! Cheby
went from 520 to 46x (ha ha) I don't have the exact numbers with me.

Doug Fedeli