California Dakotas!!!!!!

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 01:27:17 EDT

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE....Oooops wrong sport, I meant......

LET'S GET READY TO RACE!!!!!!!!!!

Think of this....GRAND PRIX Head to head racing in scale Formula One
Racers...A polished driving surface with slick-tired racers and 15 other

competitors on the SLICK TRAX...test your skills in a heart-pounding
F-50
TURBO TRACK...or what about 0-70 MPH in a 300 Horsepower TOP ELIMINATOR
DRAGSTER? Have I got your attention now? I sure hope so because we're at

it
again this weekend!!!!

Bring the whole family on down to Malibu SpeedZone this Saturday,
October 21
at 4:00 p.m. This time we'll get to be the ones doing the racing.

Malibu SpeedZone also offers The SpeedZone Cafe...just in case you need
snack for energy or a drink for a burst of courage...a 36-hole miniature

SPEEDWAY GOLF course...and more than 100 of the fastest racing action
games
in ELECTRIC ALLEY.

So mark your calendars once again for the second "OCTURBOFEST" event
before
the season ends at Fontana for the Marlboro 500.

There will be one last shot at the Malibu SpeedZone on Thurday, October
26
at 8:00 p.m. before we continue our trek right onto the race track at
California Speedway....you thought Sharkeez was fun...Holy Cow! I can
just
imagine seeing you all on the SLICK TRAX course!!!!!!

Please send me an e-mail and let me know who will be coming...if you
haven't
already and let the racing games begin!

anaya.yates@wonderware.com <mailto:anaya.yates@wonderware.com> or
anaya.yates1@home.com <mailto:anaya.yates1@home.com>

Where: Malibu SpeedZone
             17871 Castleton Street
             City of Industry, CA 91748
             626-913-9663
              http://www.speedzone.com/la/la.html
<http://www.speedzone.com/la/la.html>
             (See attached map)

When: Saturday October 21, 2000 at 4:00 p.m.

Why: Because we just can't get enough racing!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MARLBORO 500 COUNTDOWN IS AT..T-MINUS 10 DAYS UNTIL IGNITION!!!!!