RE: RE: Re: possible accident

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 01:31:08 EDT

I've heard of that also. It's usually nothing that happens to the
powertrain or suspension. I've heard of body panels being replaced though
due to unloading damage. I've also heard of glass being replaced for the
same reason. Sometimes when they do that they don't get the parts lined up
right or seals that seal correctly. Those things are covered under warranty
but the consumer is usually never told what caused the problems to begin
with.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile