Anyone looking for an RT

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 01:35:05 EDT

My parents friends in Jacksonville are looking at a '97 sport, and found a
'99 RT 5000 miles on it, Solar Yellow
Club cab for sale.

Here's the url :
http://www.netlook.com/private/private_label_f.cfm?p_font_color=BLACK&p_fill
_color=999966&p_trim_color=999966&p_fill_color_0=EEEEEE&p_fill_color_1=FFFFF
F&p_button_style=style_1&p_show_make_model=Y&p_show_category=Y&p_show_price_
range=Y&p_skip_criteria_page=N&id=wldimpt-usfljax

A mouthful, but the SY CC RT is on the webpage picture. They want $19900
for it, and the tires are in great shape.

Thought I would pass it along.

Sam '00 RT