Re: Re: Re: 3923's in a 4.7L-HELP!!! Platinum vs. Copper

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:12:38 EDT

Steven, I pulled my stock Champions out a while back, they had a weird red
tint to them, so I picked up the phone and called Champion tech line. The guy
specificaly told me that Champion plug was NOT Platinum.
Now, I replaced them with the Bosch +4 plat. plugs, and I ended up running my
quickest ET ever, 14.48, I won't go as far as to say it boosted power, but it
did'nt hurt it either. I have since switched those out for the Copper
Autolites, just cause I'm always changing stuff, and trying different things
at the track.

Matt Y2K-HEMI