RE: Underdrive Pulleys

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:34:00 EDT

James,
I was originally thinking about the March pulleys until I heard someone say
the machining was very rough. Well, I didn't want that. These pulleys are
ok. The paint finish leaves much to be desired, but the pulley quality is
good. After receiving them, I stripped the finish and had them powder
coated. They look real sweet now! Oh, and yes, you will need a different
size belt.

They work very nice, no complaint here. Some people complain about dimmed
lights or no charging at idle. This doesn't bother me, and I live in an
area with a fairly high rate of stop and go traffic. Here is the website
for ASP. http://www.aspracing.com/intro.htm

  I bought my 3-pulley set from Summit when they had a clearance sale on.
Unless the desire is burning a hole in your pocket, I'd look around before
buying the set from the website you mentioned. My set cost less that half
what you're looking at paying. Any questions, give me a holler.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
'96 SLT CC, 318, 5-speed