RE: Front Locker

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 10:06:57 EDT

Hi Dave,

The later Jeep Wranglers (TJ's, the ones with the round headlights and coil
suspension) all have the same set up as the your DAK which turns all the
time. This design was implemented in 97 when they removed the vacuum
disconnect system. There are many of these later Wranglers running
auto-lockers up front without problems at all. I'd be very surprised if your
Dak would have a problem either.

Regards, Mike Klinke