Re: I don't want to be a poser! (upgrade ?)

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 20:09:55 EDT

I don't care if you have a Gen2 four-banger, it's gonna look much better
with those wheels. =)

So, buy them and follow these two rules:

1. If someone who doesn't own a Dodge calls you a poser, tell them they
are one for not having a Dodge.

2. If a guy with a lesser Dakota, like an R/T, calls you a poser, say,
"I'm also faster."

Sean Bruckman

RC 4.7's RULE! (shameless elitist comment)