Re: This will ruin your day....

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 23:03:13 EDT

Mergers suck.We are beginning to see how radically "different" things
are going to be now.I have always been partial to Chrysler.But I can see
that perhaps I am driving one of the last vehicles that has any
connection at all to the once great company that dared to market what
people would like.This is really sad.We can probably expect quality to
begin declining also,again.They have already decided to build Rams in
Mexico,I noticed on a few stickers.Maybe we can use some cost-cutting
methods on Stuttgart`s ass,by buying from the competition next time.THAT
breaks my heart.And the fact that we are selling our country to the
highest bidder,one company at a time. Steve P.