BERND! Was: Mopar Performance Timing Chain

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 01:53:13 EDT

Did you rotate the crank or the camshaft at all when doing this swap? I put
the double roller in my motor and all I did was make absolutely sure that I
didn't change the cam position in reference to the crank position. I was able
to get the new chain on without moving either. Should I be ok? I can't see me
messing up the timing so long as I was careful not to move the crank or the
cam. Let me know what you think.

PS What's up with those SUPER FMU adapters you said you had? I never got
anything back from you on that.

-Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 3.9L - 360 Work in progress
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>