Re: Tires for 4x4's

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 20:13:14 EDT

If you're looking for serious off-road tires check here for some ideas:

www.intercotire.com
www.mickeythompsontires.com

I have no idea what you consider "stupid looking" so you might have to wear
a ski mask to and from the trailhead with some of these if you don't want to
be recognized.

Regards, Mike Klinke