Steel Horse console: Kyle

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 23:03:06 EDT

Hey Kyle I need some help here. Where did you get your center console
from?? I need one now since my stereo got stolen, again. I am wanting one
that will bolt to the floor and can't be moved easily. How sturdy is it?
How is the lock, is it a weak point? Basically what I am asking is, is
there any way a thief could break in and steal a stereo that is installed
inside it?
Thanks for your help,
Mark
Tan 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock Coil Lund Roll Pan
*new delete stereo option*