NV3500 Lubricant ?

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 02:59:58 EDT

Hi all,

Almost 11k on my Dak Quad 4.7 5spd 4x4. Time for a full fluid change front
to back the way I see it (to amsoil products).

for the nv3500 "Mopar Manual Transmission Lubricant, P/N 4874464. This is
the _only_ lubricant to be used in NV3500 transmissions." Ok, so what does
that translate to in the real world? ATF? Gear lube? ??

The transfer case takes ATF+3 according the service manual.

The front diff/axle calls for 80w90 according to the service manual, but
there is no specified weight for the rear (limited slip in my case), same?

thanks.

/Curt
Chelsea, MI