RE: NV3500 Lubricant ?

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 19:33:15 EDT

If you check your manual, there's no call for a lube change in the NV3500.
If you
do change it, you MUST used Mopar Manual Transmission Fluid, or you'll void
your
warranty. Also, the MTF is approx. $16.50 a quart, and you'll used 3-3.5
quarts
if my wallet remembers correctly. I only had it changed because the
transmission
was out of the truck.

Sam '00 RT ('95 SLT NV3500 )