Re: v6 or v8

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 12:42:36 EDT

I have the V6, and it's a good engine, but in my opinion, you'd be
CRAZY not to get the V8! The gas economy of the 6 isn't that much
better than the 8, especially the 4.7. The truth is, if the 4.7 had
been out when I bought my truck, I would have got it, but I couldn't
wait that long, so now I get to watch them come out with trucks that
produce more power with better mileage. (has anyone else seen the
numbers they're talking on the new 3.7 V6?! Argghh!)

Flip