Waterproof connectors for MSD/Coil

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 20:25:52 EDT

I ran into the issue that others have of wanting to be able to bypass the
MSD coil and reverting to the stocker if necessary, but discovered that
there's no provision for this with the universal wiring harness.

So I want to get a connector for the stock coil. I found some info in the
archives, but nothing specific. Are the connectors they're using on the MSD
harness readily available?

Any specifics as to where/how I can get one of these would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks!

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Autolite 3923's, Homebrew K&N, Flowmaster Delta-Flow 50