RE: Waterproof connectors for MSD/Coil

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 00:40:08 EDT

All I did was cut the stock coil wires ( - & + ) about 6" before the coil.
I put quick disconnect male connectors at the end of those wires. If you'll
notice the blaster SS coil also has male quick disconnects on it and the
wires from the harness are female quick disconnects. If there's a problem I
just move the wires from the blaster SS to the stock coil. Don't forget to
move the secondary coil wire over too. VOILA! You're done. 30 seconds or
less.

If you want two-wire connectors like on the universal harness you can buy
those at an auto parts store or auto stereo store.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile