Re: v6 or v8

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 21:01:06 EDT

I have 19,327 miles on my 2000 QC..I have the V6.Its all the power i
need..No problem with running 70 mph..(She's made for it).I am about to
change my mopar plugs for Autolite 3924's...

Do i like the 3.9 V6,..."hell yes"

( i dont need a 4.7 or 5.9 either)

David Digney
Madison,Wisconsin
2000 QC SLT+,3.9 V6,42RE,3.55.
(i started the war with Consumer Reports)