Re: RE: Roller Rocker installation tips?

From: Fast4x4Dakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 21:03:41 EDT

But can I use factory pushrods with the guide plates? Or can I just omit the
guide plates? Do stock magnum engines have screw in studs?

I've had the valve covers off but never bothered to look.

Luke
1996 Black 4x4 Dakota, SLT CC SB, 318, 3" 2 Chamber Flowmaster cat back
exhaust, 9" open element Mr. Gasket Air cleaner, A-500 3.55 geared Peg Leg 8
1/4, 31 10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Alpine CD player, Infinity Kappa Speakers.
Coming soon: E-Body 8 3/4" Rear axle, 3.55 gears, Detroit locker, 10" Brakes,
and Moser Engineering custom alloy axles!