Re: Bye DML

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 17:57:42 EDT

good luck with the Z28, but be careful, it only has a 7.5 rear that breaks
easier than one may think, and with the 6 speed, on bungled shift and you'll
have bent pushrods. BTW, what the heck did you to that think? i've driven
the heck out of ours and the tranny shifts just perfrect!!! it sounds more
like you had a bungled dealer there than anything else.

 Brian