Re: RE: Roller Rocker installation tips?

From: Fast4x4Dakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 21:57:13 EDT

I don't know if they're self alligning, I assume not since the seller is
advertising Rockers, Guideplates and studs as a package. My truck is rev
limited to 5200 rpm so the RPM isn't an issue right now. I think if I did
install the Crowers I'd get the new pushrods and use the guideplates, better
safe than sorry.

Luke
1996 Black 4x4 Dakota, SLT CC SB, 318, 3" 2 Chamber Flowmaster cat back
exhaust, 9" open element Mr. Gasket Air cleaner, A-500 3.55 geared Peg Leg 8
1/4, 31 10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Alpine CD player, Infinity Kappa Speakers.
Coming soon: E-Body 8 3/4" Rear axle, 3.55 gears, Detroit locker, 10" Brakes,
and Moser Engineering custom alloy axles!