Re: RE: Roller Rocker installation tips?

From: Fast4x4Dakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 21:50:13 EDT

How long did it take you guys who have the Roller Rockers to install them?
I've done this on Non Magnum engines and SBC's before.

Luke
1996 Black 4x4 Dakota, SLT CC SB, 318, 3" 2 Chamber Flowmaster cat back
exhaust, 9" open element Mr. Gasket Air cleaner, A-500 3.55 geared Peg Leg 8
1/4, 31 10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Alpine CD player, Infinity Kappa Speakers.
Coming soon: E-Body 8 3/4" Rear axle, 3.55 gears, Detroit locker, 10" Brakes,
and Moser Engineering custom alloy axles!