Add ons, Help me some guys!

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 22:55:43 EDT

Ok, I just put DT headers on... so far Ive got them, a functional ram air
hood, flowmaster muffler, K&N filter, and well, thats it. Where should I go
next?? TB or ingnition?? Ive been thinking about taking them stupid walls
that suround the throttle bores off with a dremel tool (are they called air
horns????). I dont have the money to pay to have someone else do it, and its
a job just about any monkey could do. But would that help any? Or are they
there for some other reason?? And what about ignition, what do I do for
that? I notice that when I rev my truck up, when I let off, there are
popping noises from the exhaust. What I want to know is, is that unburnt
fuel that is igniting in the exhaust of my truck that didnt burn in the
combustion chamber????? Thats the only thing that I could think of, and it
seems that the MSD or some other one would take care of that problem....
thanks for the help guys!!!!!!!!!!