RE: RE: Roller Rocker installation tips?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 23:16:50 EDT

Oops...typo...

"and NOW the blower as well"

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Bernd D. Ratsch
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 10:12 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: DML: RE: Roller Rocker installation tips?

Since I went from 1.6 to 1.6, the only thing that I noticed was a quicker
revving engine. This was already worth the money just on that but also for
the safety factory with the NOS (at that time) and not the blower.

I'd have to check but I believe it was around $300 (or something close to
that). I had ordered them direct from Crower. On the V8, get the complete
kit: Pushrods and Rocker Arms.

- Bernd