Re: rocker/cam info

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 02:22:44 EDT

>>I am runnin the crower 1.7's with the stock cam. My question is, I
want to go for a pretty radical cam (i don't have the exact lift figures
yet) with the powerdyne, should i swap to the 1.6 rockers with the cam and
blower?<<<

You can only go bbut so radical with the stock computer. When you buy a cam,
the lift specs you see are figured with a 1.6 Ratio. When you use a 1.7RR,
you increase the lift and may come across some issues with valve springs
that can handle the lift (went through this saga myself).

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s