Re: A/C switch (by-pass)

From: Mark Jackson (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 12:45:56 EDT

Hey Don,

Mark Jackson over here in Lewisville, TX (Denton County). I used to have a
Mazda that had a switch factory installed that allowed you to control the
A/C. I miss that switch (and the sunroof, gas mileage). Anyway, I was
thinking that if it was cold outside and you just used plain vent air on the
defroster, it would cause the windows to fog. I think the air hitting the
inside of the windshield has to be either way colder or way warmer than
outside air to prevent fogging. Still, I would have preferred that Dodge
put a switch on the dash that would allow me to control that myself