RE: Dark Garnet Red Dak...(longish)

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 15:31:31 EDT

You can see pics of my 2000 Quad cab with the dark garnet and chrome at my
small site (below). I was never too fond of the chrome, always preferring
the sport look with the painted grill etc., but I *really* like the chrome
with the dark garnet. It's a sharp combo.

http://coulterc.home.mindspring.com/

/Curt
Chelsea, MI